- 1 lb. box angel hair pasta
- 1 bag frozen stir fry veggies
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast (about two breasts)
- Olive oil
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Sauté it in a large skillet in some olive oil.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Add the frozen veggies into a large, hot skillet with a bit of oil.
- Stir fry them until they are tender.
- Add the chicken back into the pan with the veggies and pour on 1/2 – 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan of chicken and veggies.
- Pour on more teriyaki sauce to coat noodles.