- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion stir-fry mix
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Preheat broiler.
- Whisk eggs, milk and garlic powder, chili powder and cumin in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large cast iron or oven-safe skillet.
- Cook frozen stir-fry vegetables in hot butter for 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn to skillet.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat.
- As eggs set, run a spatula to lift eggs so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting eggs until almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or just until top is set and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa.