- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli corned beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 2/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Unroll one tube of crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Layer with half of the cheese and all of the corned beef.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing; spread over beef.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press or roll second tube of crescent dough into a 13-in. x 9-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations.
- Place over cheese.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes or until heated through and crust is golden brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.