- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch pan.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light.
- Add eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into 9 inch pan and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and springy on the top.