- 2 (16 oz) containers of Sour Cream
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried parsley
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Tortilla chips for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, dried and dried parley.
- Once mixed transfer to a bowl or 9 inch pie plate.
- Place the sour cream on the bottom.
- Layer with bacon, cheese, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and garnish with additional tomatoes.
- Serve with chips.