- 1 pound ground meat (beef, turkey or chicken)
- 1 1.25 oz packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 11 oz bag Doritos, taco flavor
- 1 16 oz jar mild salsa
- 1 pound mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 oz jar taco sauce, mild
- 8 oz sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a half sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Prepare taco beef per seasoning mix pack instructions.
- Spread Doritos on a half-sheet pan.
- Cover doritos with sour cream, salsa, then with pepared taco meat, beans and onions, then with taco sauce, then with cheese.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: Marks family recipe