- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size chunks
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, mixed with the milk
- 8 ounces of swiss cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces ham, diced
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Dip chicken into egg and milk mixture, then toss with the breadcrumbs, coating well.
- Brown in a little oil until golden.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and add cheese and ham.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until tender and bubbly.