- 4 chicken breast, pounded to an even thickness
- 1 bottle Lawry’s Original Seasoned Salt marinade
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup honey mustard dressing
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade for at least 30 minutes. The longer the better.
- While the chicken is marinating, cook the bacon reserving 2 tablespoons of fat. Sauté mushrooms in bacon fat.
- Grill the chicken 12-15 minutes, until done.
- Preheat the broiler on your oven.
- Place cooked chicken on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread 1-2 Tbsp honey mustard on cooked chicken.
- Top with bacon, mushrooms and cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.