- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – diced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cream of mushrooms soup, cream of chicken soup, onion, broth, potatoes, carrots and peas.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into three 1-quart baking dishes.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat, stir in flour and whisk.
- Pour in milk and mix well, then pour mixture evenly over the chicken mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.