- 1 pound thin-sliced bacon
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 3 pounds chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing, divided
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Crumble when cool.
- Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings, and cook and stir the chicken breast chunks until browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cover the skillet and allow chicken to continue cooking until no longer pink inside and the juices run clear, about 10 more minutes.
- Stir in the Buffalo sauce and melted butter until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- Stir in the crumbled bacon.
- Heat the tortillas, one at a time, in a large ungreased skillet over medium heat until they begin to form air bubbles and small brown spots.
- Fill each each warmed tortilla with about 1/3 cup of the chicken filling and 1 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- Wrap the tortilla around the filling; serve warm.