- 1 lb package of Kielbasa
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 20 oz. package of refrigerated Tortellini
- 20 oz can of whole tomatoes, cut in the can with kitchen scissors
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded jack and cheddar cheeses
- Cook the onion in a little olive oil until soft.
- Add sliced turkey sausage and cook until browned.
- Add chicken broth, tortellini, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Turn heat down to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until pasta is cooked to al dente.
- Remove from heat and add cheeses, reserving a handful for topping.
- Cover and let stand for five to ten minutes. Serve hot.