- 1 package boneless skinless chicken thighs (you should get about 8 thighs per package)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Mix spices together and set aside.
- Mix honey and cider vinegar and set aside.
- Un-tuck chicken thighs so they are flat. Cover both sides in seasoning, set flat onto sheet pan.
- Put under broiler
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on one side and flip. Cook for a 5-7 minutes on other side.
- Flip again and then baste the chicken in honey/cider mixture. Be sure to really get the chicken covered.
- Add to oven again and let it cook under the broiler for a few minutes until the honey starts to thicken up and glaze.
- Take chicken out of oven and let rest for a few minutes.