- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 6 pork chops
- Place pork chops into a large resealable bag.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger, and pepper. Puree until the garlic has been finely chopped. Pour this mixture over the pork chops.
- Seal, and marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the pork chops and marinade to a baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven until the sauce has reduced, and the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes.