- 1 pound spinach, washed
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt (I used fresh ground sea salt)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a saute pan. Add onions and peppers. Cook until slightly brown. Add garlic and cook another minute or so.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Splash on the vinegar, to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve piping hot.
Source: Marks family recipe