- 8 oz. green beans (French style)
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 3/4 c. Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease pie plate.
- Mix beans, mushrooms, onions, garlic and cheese in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand mixer.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and serve.