1 lb boneless, skinless pork chops, cut into 1 inch strips
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry veggies, thawed
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
hot, cooked rice
- Heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Stir fry the pork for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add in the veggies and stir fry until tender, about 4-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the stock, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
- Stir into the pork and veggie mixture.
- Heat through.
- Serve over brown rice (1 cup per serving).