- 1 pound chicken breasts- about 4
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup refrigerated apple cider
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a large and heavy skillet melt 1 T of butter over medium high heat. Sprinkle each side of the chicken evenly with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the pan and cook 3-5 minutes on each side until completely cooked throughout and no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. Add cider and dijon mustard to pan. Cook about 2-3 minutes until it turns into a syrup.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and coat each side well in the cider glaze. Add the chopped pecans on the top and serve. Garnish with freshly chopped flat leaf parsley.