- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (we use Miracle Whip)
- 1/4 cup horseradish sauce (we use Kraft)
- 2-3 shakes tabasco
- 16 ounces imitation crab or lobster (we use a mixture)
- Cube the seafood and then do a rough chop of the cubes.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and horseradish in a stand mixer. Add the tabasco to taste.
- Fold in the seafood.
- Chill until flavors meld, usually a couple hours. Serve with crackers or raw vegetables.
Source: Marks family recipe