- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, crumbled
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can sauerkraut, 8 oz, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped corned beef
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Spray a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil.
Combine all meat mixture ingredients in medium bowl. Press 1/2 of mixture in bottom of loaf pan. Make slight indentation down the center of the meatloaf. Combine all filling mixture and put in indentation. Top with remaining meat mixture, pressing to enclose filling and sealing edges.
Bake at 350° for about 1 hour, or until done. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.