- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken from the store)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained (I wilted some fresh spinach instead)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (I used 4 oz fresh sliced and sautéed mushrooms)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 T cornstarch
- 8oz light sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 T butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first 12 ingredients (through mayo) in a large bowl, stir until well combined.
3. Spray a 13×9 dish with non-stick cooking spray. Assemble lasagna in this order: 3 noodles on bottom of dish, half of filling, 3 more noodles, remainder of filling, final 3 noodles on top. Then cover with the parmesan cheese.
4. Melt butter in a pan and cook the pecans for approximately 3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle pecans on top of lasagna and cover dish with foil.
6. Bake dish for 45 minutes covered, then 10-15 more minutes uncovered. Remove from oven and let stand for approximately 15 minutes before serving.