- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 medium potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 can cream of chicken soup*
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix*
- ¼ cup milk
- parsley to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes and baby carrots on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay chicken breasts on the top.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet and milk. Pour on the top of the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Use extra sauce as a gravy over the top of the potatoes and pork chop and sprinkle with parsley if desired.