- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3.4 oz package cheesecake pudding mix (vanilla will also work as a substitute)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cheesecake pudding mix. Set aside.
- In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Add rainbow sprinkles and mix together. Lastly add the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the cookie dough into about 1 inch balls.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!