serves 12-16, active time 15 minutes, total time 2 hours
- 3 eggs
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 3 slices (1 pound) birthday cake, cubed
- sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set to the side.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add the sweetened condensed milk, sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Gently stir in the cubed cake, frosting and all. It may begin to break up in the wet mixture; don’t panic. It will bake up just fine. If you’d like, garnish with sprinkles.
- Pour into your prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm or cold.