185 grams butter
185 grams couverture chocolate
200 grams sugar
112 grams flour
about 12 – 14 Oreo biscuits, chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and grease / line an 8-inch square baking pan with baking paper or foil.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large saucepan. Leave aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with sugar. Add into the chocolate mixture, and beat well.
- Fold in flour, then add in Oreo chunks.
- Bake for about 20-25 mins¹, or until the surface has become a pale brown, and a skewer inserted in the middle would come out with moist crumbs.