serves serves 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/2 cup chopped feta
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until golden, about 30 seconds. Add spinach and saute until wilted. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine scallions, dill, feta, and lemon zest. Add spinach and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make a 2 to 3 inch deep horizontal cut into each chicken breast, forming a large pocket. Stuff each breast with spinach mixture.
- Heat a large ridged grill pan over medium high heat. Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. Grill chicken breasts until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side.