serves makes 2 milkshakes, active time 10 minutes, total time 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream (about 12 ounces / 4 medium scoops)
- 1/2 cup mint chip ice cream (about 3 ounces / 1 medium scoop)
- 1 ounces peppermint schnapps or ULLR Peppermint Cinnamon Schnapps
- 1 ounce blanco tequila
- 16 Thin Mint cookies, plus additional for garnish
- Garnish: whipped cream and crumbled Thin Mints
- Add milk and cocoa powder to a blender and blend until well mixed.
- Add chocolate ice cream and mint chip ice cream, mint schnapps, tequila, and Thin Mints to blender. Purée until smooth. Divide between serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and crumbled Thin Mints.