- 1 cup Butter, soften
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Juice of 1 lemon (or 2 Tablespoons lemon juice)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 zucchini
- 4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat oven 350F and grease/line 4 loaf pans.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs individually and continue to beat. Add buttermilk, lemon zest and zucchini.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients. Slowly add to batter.
4. Add enough sour cream to make the dough smooth.
5. Bake 50-65 minutes or till toothpick comes clean.