1 cup flour
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
1/3 cup ground graham crackers
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 egg, at room temperature
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
6 1/2 oz semisweet chocolate chips
2-3 graham crackers, broken up (for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, ground graham crackers, salt, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the sweetened butter and mix until a very thick dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and distributing them evenly.
- Form cookies by dropping 1 teaspoon of dough on the sheet two inches apart.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes then top each cookie with marshmallows and broken graham crackers.
- Press the graham crackers and marshmallow in a bit so they don’t fall off.
- Bake an additional 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.