2 cups flour
2 cups fresh raspberries
1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
3/4 to 1 cup sugar (adjust to suit berries’ sweetness)
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
zest of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line or grease 12 wells of a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, sour cream, zest, egg and vanilla until blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Divide the batter evenly between the wells.
- Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.