1 large can refried beans
1 can jalapenos or chiles
1 tomatoes, or more, diced
8 ounces sour cream
1 package taco seasoning
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/2 can olives
- Mix the refried beans and taco seasoning together.
- Spread into a deep sided glass bowl large enough to hold all ingredients.
- Next put a layer of well mixed and mashed avocados over the refried bean layer.
- Spread a layer of sour cream over the avocado layer.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Next sprinkle cut up tomatoes over all.
- Add the onion.
- Last, sprinkle with chopped up olives.
- Put in a warm oven until the cheese is melted.
Makes 6 Servings