6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup milk
1 (8 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast.
- Combine cream of chicken soup and milk in a medium bowl, and pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Pour melted butter over top, and cover with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Makes 6 Servings