2 (11 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
2 3/4 cups water
1 (16 ounce) package uncooked shell pasta
1/2 pound sausage, sliced into rounds
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and black pepper to taste
- Stir the condensed soup and water together in a slow cooker until smooth.
- Add the shell pasta and and sausage.
- Set the slow cooker to High; cook 2 hours, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once the pasta is tender, stir in the sour cream, Cheddar, and mozzarella until the cheeses melt.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest 15 minutes before serving.
Makes 8 Servings