3 or 4 boneless chicken breasts
3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
3 Tbsp ketchup
1 Tbsp of vinegar, white or cider
2-4 Tbsp brown sugar, (I use 4 tbsp or it’s too tart)
2 Tbsp corn starch
2 Tbsp cold water
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except cornstarch and water and pour over chicken.
- Cook 4-6 hours on LOW.
- Next remove chicken from crockpot, cover and set aside.
- Mix 2 Tbsp cornstarch into 2 Tbsp cold water and stir into crock pot.
- Cook on HIGH for 30 more minutes.
- Stir after 30 minutes. Liquid should have thickened.
- Place chicken back in crock pot for 10 minutes to heat.