1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon thyme
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 tablespoons lime juice
- In a bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients.
- Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a skillet heat butter and olive oil together over medium high heat.
- Saute chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Turn down the heat, remove the chicken (keeping warm) and add the lime juice and chicken broth to the pan, whisking up the browned bits off the bottom of the skillet.
- Keep cooking until sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add chicken back to the pan to thoroughly coat and serve.
Makes 6 Servings