2 cups peanut butter
2 cups white sugar
4 eggs, beaten
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar and mix until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Spoon dough by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheets for 5 to 10 minutes before removing.
Makes 15 Servings