4 cups crushed graham crackers
3 sticks butter, room temperature
16-ounce box powdered sugar
20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
2 to 3 bananas, sliced
12-ounce container whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter.
- Line bottom and sides of a 13 by 9-inch pan with mixture.
- Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Beat the eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Spread mixture on cooled crust.
- Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas.
- Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Makes 16 Servings