6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 teaspoons honey mustard
1 1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
6 slices bacon, cooked
4 1/2 cups Colby/Jack cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rub chicken breasts with seasoned salt.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Brown the chicken on both sides.
- Cook until chicken is done, but still quite tender.
- Remove chicken from skillet and spread each piece with honey mustard and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cover each piece of chicken with a layer of mushrooms and then crumble one slice of bacon on top.
- Cover all with shredded cheese and bake at 350 degrees or until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 Servings