1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon olive oil
4 small red potatoes, sliced
2/3 cup torn fresh spinach
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon sliced green onions
3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons and 1-3/4 teaspoons milk
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Place potatoes in the skillet, cover, and cook about 10 minutes, until tender but firm.
- Mix in spinach, green onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
- Pour into the skillet over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until eggs are firm.