Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup peanut butter
1 1/3 cups milk
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- In small bowl, combine eggs, oil, and vanilla and milk.
- Add peanut butter to the egg mixture and beat until smooth.
- All at once, add to dry ingredients.
- Stir (do not beat) only until ingredients are well-combined.
- Cook pancakes on griddle until done.
Makes 12 medium-sized pancakes
This recipe was created with the help of my friend Phil during graduate school while living at a co-op in Texas.