Cheesy Ranch Chicken Loaf
1.5 pounds ground chicken or turkey
2-3 cups ranch flavored tortilla chips, finely crushed
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/3 cup ranch dressing
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 package dry ranch salad dressing mix
3 shakes of hot sauce
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf and place in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Bake covered for an hour or until it reads 170F on a thermometer.
- The last 5 minutes of baking, uncover so it can brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing on the side