3/4 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
1/3 cup butter, melted
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter, and roll them in the cornflake crumb mixture.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Makes 8 Servings