1-1/4 teaspoons butter
1/8 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, partially thawed
1/8 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/4 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1 tablespoon and 2-1/4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
garlic salt to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream into the spinach mixture.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Makes 6 Servings